Thursday September 9th 2021 from 11:00-11:45 am
Webinar: How GROWx is transforming from a farming- to a data-based organization
We cordially invite you to digitally join our webinar on Thursday, September 9th 2021, between 11am and 11:45am. The webinar is about GROWx, our DIA award-winning case and will be conducted in English. During the webinar, our Technical Lead, Yusuf Dağtekin, will talk about our partnership with GROWx and how we are helping them to become the world’s first fully-automated, zero-waste vertical farm.
What to expect:
Yusuf will explain how we helped GROWx with their digital transformation towards a Farming-as-a-Service proposition. He will talk about the following subjects:
- Organization & Culture
- Process & Technical vision
Being a vertical farm, GROWx’ mission is to speed up the development of fresh, healthy and nutritious vegetables with the help of sustainable and local urban agriculture. To be able to scale the vertical-farming technology globally, they had to transform from a farming company to a digital organization. With our help, GROWx’ expertise has evolved from being mostly manual to a fully automated company, including automated systems and a digital Plant Manager, which enables Farming-as-a-Service. Our work for GROWx has been awarded with a golden DIA in the ‘Disrupter’ category. Read more about this award-winning case.
How does it work?
- Sign up for the webinar using the form above.
- Right after you’ve signed up, you will receive an email with all the details. This might take a couple of minutes.
- The webinar will be broadcast via Microsoft Teams. We’ll send you a link.
- After the webinar, we will send you the recording via the email address you provided.