Looking for a Agile Tester
Do you want to work for a company that has innovation coursing through its veins? And work with inspiring colleagues that use the best technologies and methods to achieve their clients’ innovation goals? Where you are allowed to experiment and are encouraged to be yourself? Then INFO is the place for you!
At our office in Amsterdam we’re looking for an:
Who we are
As a business innovation partner, INFO works for clients such as OV-fiets, Greenwheels, Voetbal International and Ayden. We help them to define their innovation roadmap (Advisory), to develop go-to-market digital products and services (Strategy) and we deliver high-quality digital solutions (Delivery). We have been doing so since 1994. Our team consists of about 80 people with 21 nationalities that all share that same strand of innovation-loving DNA.
What you will do
- You are responsible for the entire test process of the Scrum team and manage all what is needed for testing during the entire project.
- Define the test strategy for the Scrum team and project(s)
- Work on the acceptance criteria by refining the user stories in each Sprint,
- Prepare your test activities like writing test scenario’s and test data,
- Independently conduct exploratory tests and regression tests,
- Work with external parties for integration testing.
- Report findings to the Scrum team,
- Offer support for acceptance tests,
- Make the status of the software accessible to everyone by reporting the test results,
- Maintain test documentation,
- Initiate and analyze automatic end-to-end testing, load & performance testing and security testing, in close collaboration with the development team,
- Finally, you have an active role in the test discipline, in collaboration with your colleague testers, to maintain the quality of the INFO test process.
What we expect from you
- You have an eagle eye for requirements, making sure every story is tested and delivered as expected,
- You are a critical thinker and not afraid to ask questions,
- You share your knowledge and expertise,
- You are an advisor of the Scrum team and the Product Owner where necessary and lift the Scrum team to a higher level in the field of testing,
- You are a team player, act pro-active, professional, results-oriented with a strong analytical mind,
- You have a flexible attitude, work accurately, you have organizational sensitivity and you communicate easily with other team members, Product Owner and stakeholders,
- You are a test manager, able to organize all activities needed for the entire test process,
- You are enthusiastic about the entire QA field and enjoy all aspects of testing.
- You have demonstrably developed as an Agile tester, for example by obtaining certificates as a Certified Agile Tester,
- You have a strong understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC),
- You have hands-on experience with testing in an agile development environment.
- A minimum of HBO level education,
- At least 3 years of extensive experience in exploratory testing for online projects which includes cross-browser testing, mobile testing, APP testing and API testing,
- Basic knowledge of SQL,
- Experience with usage of tools such as Jira, Postman, SOAP UI, database clients, mobile emulators and cloud platforms,
- Experience in writing and executing automatic tests is a strong bonus.
In addition to a competitive salary with good secondary employment conditions, including 30 vacation days, a non-contributory pension and flexible working hours, we offer you an independent and varied position in a an ambitious and creative working environment, a close team where you are very much invited to implement your ideas.
We are located in a beautiful building a stone’s throw from the lively Nieuwmarkt in Amsterdam, and a 10-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. Nice colleagues, drinks parties, hacking days, relaxing in our city garden. But, due to corona measurements, we work remotely a lot.
Can’t wait to get started with us after reading this vacancy? Please send your CV, together with a motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Anja Molenaar of Dionne Helmer via +31 (0)20 530 9100.
Reimbursement of travel expenses
“Life course premium” at 2.5% gross per month
8% holiday pay & 30 vacation days
Flexible working time