Looking for a Service Designer / Digital Strategist
Do you want to work for a company that has innovation coursing through its veins? And work with inspiring colleagues that use the best technologies and methods to achieve their clients’ innovation goals? Where you are allowed to experiment and are encouraged to be yourself? Then INFO is the place for you!
At our office in Amsterdam we’re looking for an:
Service Designer / Digital Strategist
Who we are
As a business innovation partner, INFO helps clients such as OV-fiets, Just Eat Take Away, NOC*NSF and GrowX with defining their innovation vision, roadmap and developing high-quality digital products and services. We believe that alignment on all aspects within the organization of our clients helps to successfully implement a digital strategy. Through close cooperation, we help our customers to grow and innovate in a sustainable way. We have been doing this since 1994. Our team now consists of approximately 80 people with 14 nationalities who all share the same passion for digital innovation.
What you will do
We are looking for an experienced service designer who is able to advise and inspire our clients on a strategic level and ultimately implement concepts together with a development team. You have the ability to add value at every stage of a project; from writing pitches and proposals for new challenging projects to advising clients on business value and end-user needs during our development tracks. In exploration phases, you facilitate workshops and work closely with the client and stakeholders to identify business problems and explore opportunities for new growth. With the development team you develop solutions that you regularly validate with end users and adjust if necessary to achieve the best result for the client and end users.
What we expect from you
- You are closely involved in exploring new partnerships during commercial processes and you help potential customers to identify their needs.
- Together with our clients you develop a digital strategy and vision for a product or service.
- You are a source of new ideas and opportunities for our clients.
- You approach problems in a holistic way. You look beyond solving technological problems and never lose sight of the needs of the end user and the goals of the client.
- You don’t just design a service; you also ensure that it is built and implemented in the way you envisioned. For this you work closely with the product designer from the development team.
- You speak the language of the development team.
- You can quickly master a new knowledge domain.
- You are aware of new digital technologies and you understand the impact of this on the digital strategy and organization of our clients.
- You share your service design knowledge by writing blogs, white papers and giving presentations, for example in a live cast.
We love curiosity and a new perspective in our teams, so we welcome people from different educational and professional backgrounds. However, the ideal person for this role has the following to offer;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in advising at a strategic level, devising and developing concepts and implementing digital products and services.
- You have extensive experience in working for multiple clients, preferably for an agency and in a similar position.
- You have extensive experience in advising at a strategic level, devising and developing concepts and implementing digital products and services.
- You have extensive experience in working for multiple clients, preferably for an agency.
- You see patterns in problems and domains and can combine these into useful insights.
- You have a passion for service design and optimizing processes to provide the best customer experience.
- You can explain complex problems & ideas clearly and convincingly to different target groups.
- You have extensive experience in leading exploration phases, including facilitating workshops and conducting interviews.
- You have completed a traditional design training, after which you have grown from UX designer to service designer or digital strategist. Another option is a background in business or social sciences after which you have worked in software development as a business analyst, product owner or strategic consultant.
- You have high emotional intelligence, even in stressful situations
- You are comfortable working independently and able to make informed decisions with limited information.
- You have extensive experience working in an Agile process.
- You have extensive experience in developing digital solutions together with a development team in an Agile process.
- You are familiar with tools such as Miro & Sketch and know how to use them.
A place in an ambitious and close-knit team where you can independently fulfill your varied position. You will be given plenty of space to implement your ideas and to experiment with new methods and techniques. We offer a competitive salary with good secondary employment conditions, including 30 vacation days, a non-contributory pension and flexible working hours.
We are located in a beautiful building a stone’s throw from the lively Nieuwmarkt and a 10-minute walk from Central Station. Here you will find nice colleagues and famous quiz and drinks evenings. You can play a game of pool or table tennis, but also relax in our quiet city garden. In addition to working at the office, we ensure you will be able to work comfortably from home.
Can’t wait to get started with us after reading this vacancy? Send your CV, motivation and portfolio of your most inspiring and relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Anja Molenaar or Dionne Helmer on +31 (0)20 530 9100.
Reimbursement of travel expenses
“Life course premium” at 2.5% gross per month
8% holiday pay & 30 vacation days
Flexible working time