Do you want to work for a company that has innovation coursing through its veins? And work with inspiring colleagues that use the best technologies and methods to achieve their clients’ innovation goals? Where you are allowed to experiment and are encouraged to be yourself? Then INFO is the place for you!
At our office in Amsterdam we’re looking for an:
Who we are
As a business innovation partner, INFO works for clients such as OV-fiets, Greenwheels, Voetbal International and Ayden. We help them to define their innovation roadmap (Advisory), to develop go-to-market digital products and services (Strategy) and we deliver high-quality digital solutions (Delivery). We have been doing so since 1994. Our team consists of about 80 people with 21 nationalities that all share that same strand of innovation-loving DNA.
What you will do
A great user experience is at the core of a great product. All these factors need to work together to contribute to this. Products that are truly lovable and successful do not only look good but perform really well across devices and connections. We believe that having a deep understanding of the underlying technology is essential in creating these products.
What we expect from you
- ES2020, TypeScript and JSX
- React and Redux
- Component-based CSS through pre-/post-processing or CSS-in-JS
- ServiceWorker API
- Node.js and its ecosystem
- WHATWG DOM & HTML scripting APIs
- CSS3 animations and responsive web development
And development practices like:
- Debugging first: source maps for everything
- Automated QA and testing using a plethora of tools: from Jest for unit tests to Cypress for end-to-end testing
- Developing for Core Web Vitals and PWAs
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Transpiling with Babel and bundling with Webpack
• At least two years of hands-on experience with agile development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP) and actually like working that way.
• Essential agile practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, refactoring and pair programming.
In addition to a competitive salary with good secondary employment conditions, including 30 vacation days, a non-contributory pension and flexible working hours, we offer you an independent and varied position in a an ambitious and creative working environment, a close team where you are very much invited to implement your ideas.
We are located in a beautiful building a stone’s throw from the lively Nieuwmarkt in Amsterdam, and a 10-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. As the corona measures are in place, we all work remotely from home. Nice colleagues, drinks parties, hacking days, a canteen with a dream lunch, relaxing in our city garden and enough freedom for a game of pool or table tennis.
Can’t wait to get started with us after reading this vacancy? Please send your CV, together with a motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Anja Molenaar of Dionne Helmer via +31 (0)20 530 9100.
Reimbursement of travel expenses
“Life course premium” at 2.5% gross per month
8% holiday pay & 30 vacation days
Flexible working time