Looking for a Business Development Manager
Do you want to work for a company that has innovation coursing through its veins? And work with inspiring colleagues that use the best technologies and methods to achieve their clients’ innovation goals? Where you are allowed to experiment and are encouraged to be yourself? Then INFO is the place for you!
At our office in Amsterdam we’re looking for a:
Business Development Manager
Who we are
In our role as business innovation partner, INFO works for clients such as OV-fiets, Greenwheels, Takeaway.com and Ayden. We help them to define their innovation roadmap (advisory), to develop go-to-market digital products and services (strategy) and with delivering high-quality digital solutions (delivery). We have been so since 1994. Our team consists of about 80 people with 14 nationalities that all share that same strand of innovation-loving DNA.
What you will do
As a Business Development Manager, you will mostly focus on developing new business from both your own and INFO’s established network. INFO is specialized in working in emerging industries, and has a large footprint in mobility and finance, among other areas.
- You will guide prospects and clients into a consultative commercial process.
- You will help them vocalize their needs and work with them and the INFO teams to develop a fitting strategy that benefits the core of their business.
- It is your responsibility in particular to find new customers and expand existing ones (cross and upsell).
- You know how to create opportunities and convert them in a sustainable way.
- You will help adding your personal commercial goals to our quarterly KPI’s.
- You will write proposals for prospects based on input from the internal organization.
- You will translate this into a unique, attractive and clear story that you can present professionally.
What we expect from you
- You have experience in commercial roles in an innovative digital environment, but we certainly do not exclude other backgrounds;
- You are an entrepreneurial mind, seeing- and converting opportunities in different places;
- You have ambition, are looking for full-time employment and can work well in teams;
- Bringing a network into our industry will give you an advantage;
- You have good communication skills and are able to present professionally in both Dutch and English;
- Being deal-driven is a must;
- You are passionate, love your profession and like to make customers (and their customers) happy;
- You are the understanding Business Developer who understands NextGen leaders and translates their needs into our propositions and services;
- You are able to converse with NextGen leaders and help them in terms of their future sustainability through innovation;
- You are used to closing deals from €350k up to multiple millions, ranging from.
- A proven track record in mid- to large deal-making experience;
- A proven track record in consultative selling at tactical/strategical level;
- Experience in a commercial role in the field of digital innovation;
- Education level HBO and up;
- A passion for digital innovation and a lot of energy to get started;
- A drive to constantly improve.
Needless to say, you understand our business and make easy contact with influencers and decision-makers, both from your own network as through new business efforts.
Besides a competitive salary with excellent secondary benefits like 30 paid vacation days, a non-contributory pension, flexible work hours a Macbook and a mobile phone, we offer you a challenging and varied job in an ambitious, close team, where you will have the opportunity to deal with strategic DMU’s and get the opportunity to grow your market and be an authority, leading a specific market.
You can find us in a beautiful building near the lively Nieuwmarkt and at only 10 minutes walking distance from the Central Station. Fun colleagues, Friday (and sometimes Thursday)-afternoon drinks, a cafeteria with an awesome lunch, chilling in our city garden and plenty of room for a game of pool are table tennis.
Can’t wait to get started with us after reading this vacancy? Of course, we want to receive your resume, but a strong motivation letter is the most important criteria to be invited for an interview. We challenge you to pitch your qualities and your added value for our company. Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Anja Molenaar via +31 (0)20 530 9100.
The application process
After we have received your CV and cover letter, you will receive a response within 2 business days. If we see a match we will schedule a first introductory meeting. The application process consists of two or three stages (and possibly an assignment).
Reimbursement of travel expenses
“Life course premium” at 2.5% gross per month
8% holiday pay & 30 vacation days
Flexible working time